Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Who aims at excellence will be above mediocrity; who aims at mediocrity will be far short of it." [Burmese saying]

 Thousands upon thousands of times I have listened to other's tell me that I am out of line for dreaming big. Why do people feel the need to tell others that they're not allowed to pursue their goals in life? I have found that only the selfish feel the need throw down other's hopes. For years I had listened to these monsters, my dreams had been crushed.
 That is why I have been so grateful to find a quote that expresses my feelings: "Who aims at excellence will be above mediocrity; who aims at mediocrity will be far short of it." [Burmese Saying]
 Once one has realized they have their own life to live. Life will feel wide open, no barriers will be able to hold you back.
 What else could you possibly do in this life? Life is a gift, why not enjoy it? I don't know about you, but I want to enjoy every day that I am breathing. Be grateful for the small things, and your fears will begin to melt away. It makes it easier to approach your dreams with reality.
 Become stoic and nothing will seem impossible. Close to everything is nearly impossible when you ponder about life. It's a miracle that things run smoothly everyday. We could be dead over and over again in every scenario. Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something. They just need to see your spark for life and they'll begin approaching their dreams differently.
It's never too late. You're never too young or too old to live your dreams. "It's always the best possible time to get at your dreams." [Clayton Thomas]
Nouveau départ.

No comments:

Post a Comment