Friday, October 19, 2012

Smile Towards The Devil

Nothing is impossible. So why do we make it seem so?? Isn't it a miracle that we are able to live??

My life has not been the hardest to live by any means, but I have been able to learn through my hardships: Go to college, you won't regret it. Live happily. Look to the future but never forget to admire the present. Never quit smiling. Regrets are necessary, learn form them. Jump at opportunities as they come. Do not think twice when it comes to making others happy. Remember to keep yourself happy as well. Stay in tune with God, life will be much better that way. ETC.

When young, I made a choice to stand up to those hurting, even if they couldn't stand themselves. I made friends that way, and was also made fun of. This is a decision I will never regret. I lost my confidence and grew into a hostile environment. Only because I made my environment that way. I loved the image of life, but wished there was something better for me out there. I began to be bullied through middle school. I lost my hope, I had no friends, I was living in my daydreams. Through this act I learned to grow into myself. I stopped caring, I stopped listening, I looked towards the future.

I cherish the fact that I was bullied because through my bullies, I was able to bloom. Now I am able to see people's true beauty. I am able to feel their anguish. Their hopelessness. I am able to try to help them.

One day I will own a charity.

..One day..

No comments:

Post a Comment