Thursday, October 25, 2012

Newly Found Freedom

Why is there so much pressure to go to school immediately after high school??

I do understand that if you stop going to class it makes it harder to go back. It is just unfortunate that kids will go to classes and have no idea what they want to do with their lives. There are so many opportunities out there for us to give a shot. It's difficult having such a short amount of time and paying a lot of money to go to college where you have to decide.

I got caught in the rush and decided to go to nursing school. I have been doing prerequisites for a year now and have been trying to experiment along the way.

Last November I found a passion for acting for film. It gave me a rush every time I did it. I did however, begin to shy away when I realized it is not an industry for people of my faith. I will keep trying that while I go to school.

I also am very artistic. I have a little schooling behind me that supports my arts but not a significant amount. There is no money in it. Or so I thought. I recently found out about special effects makeup. Hopefully I can try this field out as well while I go to school.

We need to remember that there are so many things to try before we get too caught up.

I want a career I will be happy with.
I want a career that I can get excited about.
Open your eyes and experiment.

Find your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment