Saturday, November 3, 2012

Us Mormons

Honestly?
I was attempting to study up on the election when I stumbled across this page:
http://www.votingforjesus.com/

This is THE silliest thing I have read about my religion in A LONG time.
I really hope no one listens to this person preach about something they know nothing about!
Man.... I've had my good giggle for the day. :)

Yes, I am a Latter Day Saint of Jesus Christ or otherwise known as Mormon.
I'm sorry but we do not believe ourselves to be a cult.
Even after listening to people call him a lunatic, I do believe that Joseph Smith was nothing shy of magnificent.
We believe that the gospel was taken off from the earth for a while because the people of the world were unable to believe. Joseph Smith converted countless lives and brought our religion back.
If people thought he was really evil why would he not change the name of the church after himself? No one would have known!
We are "The Latter Day Saints" because we are in the latter days.
From not drinking alcohol, not doing drugs, girls only piercing their ears one time, boys not piercing their ears, no coffee products, watching out for caffeine, food storage, and the unspoken not having sex until we are married in the temple. GASP! Yes!! We do not have sex until we are married. Crazy right??

We love to hear about our church through others! So this article I came across made me pity the people who would think such about us! We're really not that bad. :)

Like one comedian said, "Mormon's ain't so bad. If I have yard work to be done, I just put it off for a week or so. Because then they will get to it as a service project so I don't have to!"

Want to learn more??
CLICK ON ME:
http://mormon.org/
It can't hurt and no one has to know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment